Every single Farm.One harvest, no matter how small, starts with printing Harvest Tickets.
Tickets are used to ensure that:
- The correct items are harvested
- No items are duplicated
- Product can be identified easily
When a harvest starts, tickets are assigned to Farm Hands.
When a Farm Hand starts working on a ticket, they read it aloud to ensure:
- They have understood the ticket correctly
- No one else is working on the same ticket
- They do not make a mistake with the batch or position
After they read it out, other people in the room say “Got it” or similar.
For example: “I’m harvesting Genovese Basil, batch GEB-12342, from position DWC-34” – “Got it!”