Using the Farm admin site, you can automatically print harvest tickets and labels.
This data all comes from the Line Items table in Airtable.
Log into the Windows touchscreen computer
- Password is FARM3276
- Open up FIREFOX browser (in the bottom taskbar)
IF YOU USE A DIFFERENT BROWSER, IT WON’T WORK!
Visit the farm admin site
- Visit http://admin.farm.one/login
- Use username firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use password FARM3276
- Choose “Run Harvest” from the side menu.
If you have problems with the printer, follow these troubleshooting steps.
- Ensure the DYMO printer is connected and on.
- Preview and Print TICKETS first.
Harvest tickets are the non-sticky large paper pieces.
If tickets run out, re-fill the printer.
- Then print LABELS
Labels are the sticky things that go on our packaging.
Sometimes label quantities end up being updated during the harvest.
So print labels ONLY when quantities etc are final.