Target Pests: Thrips, Fungus gnats, Shore flies
Frequency: Once per week
Dosing Location: Directly to all mature plants and growing media
Dosing per Farm:
- 25 million pack: Gym / SG
- 10 million pack: ICE
Safety Equipment: Rubber gloves
- Avoid using any sprays (nematode, Gnatrol, alcohol) on areas where predatory mites were distributed for at least 48 hours.
- Store nematode pack at room temperature for 3 hours before use.
- Dissolve the full contents of a pack into the largest available sprayer.
- Make sure contents is well mixed.
- Pump sprayer and evenly spray full contents on tops and bottoms of plants and growing media.
- Rinse out sprayer with clean water and fill. After the nematode spray is dry on previously sprayed plants (~2 hrs), repeat step 5 with just water.
- Empty out remaining water. Return sprayer to storage.