Target Pests: Thrips, Spider Mites
Frequency: Once every 2 weeks
Dosing Location: Directly on to crops showing thrip or spider mite damage
Dosing per Farm:
- x2/3 of small and large bottles – Gym
- x1/3 of small and large bottles – SG
- x1 of each small and large bottles – ICE
Safety Equipment: Rubber gloves
- All predatory mites need to be released the day that they are received.
- Open bottle and sprinkle contents onto plants, focusing on areas showing spider mite damage.
- Leave the predatory mite containers open on the farm overnight before throwing them away to allow remaining mites to crawl out.